Tagged by Becky

1. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes?

Of course it does. If he is a smoker, I would be kissing someone whose breath smells even worse than the worst burnt toasts ever.


2. How about drinking?

Alcohol makes me sick (literally), but I would not mind if my boyfriend drinks occasionally.


3. Do you liked someone you can’t have?
Yes. We have all liked someone we can't have.


4. If someone liked you right now,would you want them to tell you?
Considering the possible circumstances, no.

5. Whats your favourite sport?
All sports. I am a sports-maniac.


6.Its saturday night,you’re homealone..what do you do?
Do something naughty of course! Hahaha. Nah I'll just read a good book or watch some telly.

7. Do you like roller coasters?
I am obssessed with roller-coasters.


8. When’s the perfect time to have a bf/gf?
When one is mature enough. It's not the age that matters, it is the level of maturity. When you have the ability to love yourself unconditionally, that's when you are ready to love another, unconditionally too.


9. If you could date any celebrity,who would it be?
I am making a list for this:
-George Clooney because he is just this little down-to-earth charmer who is so smart and witty.
- Leonardo Dicaprio for I admire his diligence (err..) and his eyes. THOSE EYES.
- Barack Obama; need I say more.I
- Novak Djokovic. And I want to see how is going to impersonate me later.
- Hayden Christensen; he is an ardent supporter of United too!!!!! We'll have things to talk about on our date ;)



10. What are you doing this weekend?
Busy preparing for CNY!!!!! Wheeeeeeee the best time of the year for me!

11. Whats is your favourite restaurant?
Penang's Original Kayu Nasi Kandar!

12. Have you ever hugged someone?
Duh!


13. Ever kissed someone you weren’t attracted to?
No.

14. Do you like anyone right now?
Yes.

15.What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
How hot they are ( if they are hot).


16. Which do you prefer,beach or mountains?
This is hard. I adore both. Not going to choose :p

17. What kind of phone do you have?
Errr, handphone? HAHAHAHAHAHA.


18. Computer or laptop?
Both.


19. Jeans or sweats?
Sweats. HAHAHA swt. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


20. Which year has been the best so far?
None in particular. LOL my life have been great so sar!


21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
ZOMG 22!

22. What should you be doing right now?
Sleeping.


23.What is your favourite tv show
Roda Impian and Akademi Fantasia. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

24. What’s been your last purchase?
A pretty RM15 black-clour blouse.


25. Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
Well will you?

26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
Not that I can remember of..

27. What do you do when you’re at home?
I do things normal people do at home!


28. What is your favourite subject?
High school: History
Law School: Law of Tort and Jurisprudence


29. What’s the best things happened on you?
Life and what life gives me, my family and my friends! :)

30. 10 person to tag :
Not tagging anyone. You guys can do this if you want! :D


8 comments:

Midnight said...

is there any difference between smoker and alcoholic ??

Jaryn said...

erm, a person who drinks occasionally is not an alcoholic ma.. so i wont mind if my bf only drinks only on occasion :)

ManneQ said...

smoke, can be ocassionally, or perhaps, occasionally as well.. what's then ?

Jaryn said...

if he smokes occasionally, meaning only a social smoker, thats fine with me :)

SHARYQ said...

I think that when the person is your bf, occasionally smoker/drinker or not, u have chose to accept his flaws..if not, you wouldn't be together with him in the first place d rite? :)

Jaryn said...

occasional is totally fine of course, but not when "holic" is added behind the term.. :)

ManneQ said...

If... Ya boy is a smoker, will you accept his "flaw", or you hope he gonna stop this habit for you ? ? ?

SHARYQ said...

For me, I would probably accept the flaws. But of cos, I also do wish he'll stop..that's if it's on his own will. If not, I'll probly be ignorant about it..