I deserve...

...a kick on my ass.


I see a man driving a hot new BMW, and I think, "Wow, he must be a successful rich loaded man".


And I see a woman driving an equally hot car. No prize for guessing right. I think "Lucky bitch, her husband must be rich!".

How can I be thinking like this! Of all people, me who believes in all things girl-power.
I am not a feminist but I've always fight and argued and justify anything and everything for the fairer sex. The world is. I am one of the millions of educated confident happy women in the world who believes. The female population is aware, in fact much more than just aware. We have done it.

We are good at playing the man's game now. Sometimes I think, we are even better then them playing their game. There are plenty of woman out there who have been there, done that, and live to tell their succes stories.


And yet.

That was the first thought that went through my mind.

Guilty as charged.



2 comments:

SHARYQ said...

It's perfectly normal to think this way. In fact, I found myself thinking this way too. It's just our mindset; stereotyping.

For example, you see a guy smokes..it's somewhat normal. A female who does the same action, you'll probly think she must be a wild-bitchy-high kinda person. Well, not that smoking is of any good but you get what I mean right?

Hehe..so if you deserve a kick on your ass, I think my ass is being hospitalized already! ;)

Jaryn said...

awwww! yeah its buried deep into the core of our mentality, our surroundings. It's gona be a long road ahead, but i think the desirable will come inevitably!