Same post, brand new year!

Last year, I wrote the below in LiveBlog Facebook (which I have since abandoned) in my anticipation of Chinese New Year.  


Here's a copy & paste of it. I feel exactly the same so why not let you read it. Enjoy!

***************************************************

People......Chinese New Year is next week! (Well in this case, it's the day after tomorrow!!!)

WHoooHoooooooooooooooo! My fav time of the year, any year!

Why my CNY rocks and I love it love it love it! 

1) Family gatherings - Having a really big and really fun-loving and funny extended family just makes it so merry! Relatives near and far all spending time together. I’m sure I’d be laughing and playing a lot!

2) Steamboat - OMG. The prawn, the home-made fishball, the delicious soup, the everything! Glorious steamboat.

3) Ang Pao’s - Need I say more. 

4) Cookies - It’s not everyday that I can have like, 582 different kinds of cookies right in my living room. (Okay I’m obviously exaggerating, but sure you know what I mean)

5) Puak Kiao (edited: freaking puak kiao!) - What is CNY without this? LOL. Besides, it gives us the chance to bond, right? Teeheee :)

6) Non-stop mahjong sessions - It’s so addictive!


Besides all that I’ve listed of course, CNY is awesome because of its aura,ambience, mood and even the scent 

(of Mandarin oranges plus red packets? Erm, can’t find a better combo).

Ahhh..GONG XI FA CHAI!

Have a good year ahead, my friends! A good good one!


**************************************************


May you have a happy happy Year of Ox!


No comments: