100 Things About Jaryn - Part Four

Hellloooooo!!!

I still owe you guys this!
I know I have given myself until 31 December to complete this task, and though I am clearly cheating my way through this, nevertheless you'll want to read the last two parts!!

The clock is ticking as I type this. 2009 is fast approaching, like the slide of the water theme parks. You know they go fast, but you do not know exactly how fast it could really go until you are done with it. Get it? Hah.

Anyways, here you go, another 20 things.

1) I have been ordering Iced Milo at McDonalds for the past three times that I was there.
Errrr, stupid right, because I can drink milo at home, and one glass of
Iced Milo costs RM3 plus ++ in McDonalds. Soexpensivewtf.

2) I just cut my fringe. Everyone (Err, two person so far but I'll just bundarkan to everyone) says I look like Cleopatra. WhichmeansIlookhotlahwtf!

3) I need a new pendrive. Should have included this in my X'mas list to Santa.

4) Hmm, not that it would be of any difference. No hot new boyfriend or any new shoes this x'mas. The letter got lost somewhere and did not reach the Santa? Hmmmph.

5)Am I cheating again?

6) HAHAHA I think I am!

7) Whoohoooo this is fun.

8) I want to go fishing!! But doubt I will go anytime soon :(

9) I also love hiking. Anybody? Let's go Moongate or BJ!

10) I make kickass mashed potato's.

11) I make kickass Maggi Mee too. HAHAHAHA :D

12) I love Adam Sandler movies. All except for You Don't Mess With the Zohan.

13) Speaking of which, I want to watch Bedtime Stories! Ask me out to watch this movie!

14) I want to marry a footballer. You know, one who earns 120,000 pounds per week. Hahadreamon!

15) I am addicted to Doreamon's theme song. Ang ang angggggggggg!

16) I am also addicted to the song called "The Thing You Do" by The Wonders.

17) Now, here comes the good one.

18) Ready? (HAHAHAH CHEATER ME!)

19) I went clubbing. SHITWTF right. My first time. SS. On Boxing Day.

20) Well, if you ask, I'd say it was fun. I had fun dancing my night away.
But it was way too smoky, and my ears are still 85.6 percent deaf until now.
Doubt I will be going clubbing anytime soon.
I'll stick to mamak's and cafe's, thank you very much.


See you soon!


2 comments:

SHARYQ said...

I want to watch bedtime stories and oh..let's not forget our long postponed Twilight!! hahahah xD

~ooo..do that thing you do..~~

Jaryn said...

yesyes twilight!!!! aahahahaha!!!