How was your Christmas, ya'll?

Whether you partied your way until 2am by the streets of Gurney Drive
or had a quiet countdown with your loved ones at home,
I hope you had a Christmas as merry and fulfilling as mine.

:-D

I am still in the merry mood by the way, though it has been two days past the 25th.

My brain is now subconsciously planning what to do on New Year's Eve.
You see, I have been thinking about everything fun and nothing college work that last night,
I actually dreamt that I have an exam on the 29th of December which I forgot about.


I woke up from the dream.....ASTONISHED.
There is no way I have an exam on Monday. NO WAY.
Do not steal my rip-roaring, carefree time away!


Itseemedsorealwtf!!!



Anyway, I just came back from the movies
(Again! My purse is getting lighter thanks to GSC really).

Watched Ip Man, starring Donnie Yen, which was AWESOME.

(And Donnie Yen, which by the way was SO SO SO CHARMING!)

Everyone told me it is good and that I should watch it.
But the truth is, I was a little skeptical about good reviews of movies.
I didn't like my expectations to be raised up (or down) when it comes to movies for the sole reason I just did not want to be prevented from enjoying a movie which I would have otherwise judge based on my very own unbiased opinion. Hmm?


But...I LOVE IT LOVE IT ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.


Also, United won the match against Stoke on the Boxing Day feature,
THANKKK GOOODNESSSS.

I was hoping for the score to be 13-0
(hahahaha an inside joke with a friend, errr just ignore my folly here tqtqtq),
but it ended up being a 1-0 victory.
United did not look fresh.
Stoke seemed to be playing their whole heart out.

Well well, as long as we got all three points!

:-)

Till then, have a great week ahead!

Happy 2008-going-to-be-2009-which-means-I-am-turning-22-wtf-I-am-old!



1 comment:

SHARYQ said...

My dear, I'll be turning 22 first..ahh..3 more months!! :S

and Donnie Yen's moves has been filling my head..signing up for martial arts anytime soon? lol