100 Things About Jaryn - Part Five

The final 20 facts on the final day of 2008!

Enjoy!

:)


1) I heart Vitagen. All flavours.

2) In fact, I am drinking one right now. The orange flavour one :)

3) I have some hearing problems. Buzzing sound on both ears. It is more serious on the right side though. Do forgive me if I always go "Huh?".

4) I like laksa. Both asam as well as lemak.

5) I am currently using Motorola handphone.

6) I have trouble doing the butterfly style when I swim. I do the stroke twice, and I sink. LOL.

7) If I have to choose one part of my face which I can change, it'll be my nose.

8) But of course, not that I do not like mine now. It's cute as button.

9) I don't like emo-emo stuffs.

10) Just be happy already! :)

11) Shit, I am so so tempted to cheat.

12) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. :D :D

13) When I say I love shoes, I mean HEELS. Not flats, no sandals, no pumps. I only want HEELS.
Maybe I should be more specific next time.

14) I wish I can sing well. Like Celion Dion well.

15) I love KFC.

16) I have never been to Chilli's.

17) But I frequent TGIF.

18) Do you know that OSIM is located near TGIF in Queensbay?
And OSIM stands for Oh Shit It's Monday! HAHAHA.

19) I had a great 2008.

20) I hope and wish that 2009 be a year just as great, if not greater.


So long 2008...and HAPPY 2009!




4 comments:

SHARYQ said...

hahahha..trust TGIF to pick a good location. I wonder how's OSIM's business going on :P

Quin said...

FINALLY!!!

and a happy new year to you too. will be looking forward to the next one hundred.

farahrozhan said...

I thought I was the only one on the island that hasn't been to Chilli's. Thank you for making me feel a little less of an outcast this new year.


:)

Jaryn said...

happy new year kok quin!

and farah...we can go to chilli's together one day!!


Sharon, xoxoxox!