Goodnight!

I only slept two hours last night all thanks to European football.

(LOL, do not roll your eyes!)

But it was worth it of course.
Watching United play.
You know by heart it is such a great drug for me.
I just get very excited and very happy. And very very high.

United won 3-0 by the way :)


Walau bagaimanapun...

Two hours of sleep per day is definitely not enough for a person like me.
This is because I love sleeping. It is a joy to be able to sleep. And I am blessed with the talent to sleep very well and very long.

And I have this habit going on for years now.
Whenever I lost a few hours of sleep,
I make sure I take my revenge and sleep back the hours I lost.

You know what I mean right.

HAHAHA. Do you do that yourself?



With that said, I am now going to stop all my Internet activities, shut down my PC, head to my room, lay my fat-but-cute ass on my BED, and then, SLEEEEEEP!

Goodnight goodnight!

Btw Wallace and Chloe, you cannot read this yet,
but I miss you both too much. Sobs. You both sleep tight too like your Aunt Jaryn okie!
Ah goo goo! MUAH MUAH!

3 comments:

CL said...

ah goo goo? isn't it supposed to be ang goo goo? haahha. whatever it is...congrats to MU! :) i'm sure u slept really well last night. haha

Shannel Ooi said...

hahaha.. MU won hah. *cheers*
Gosh.. Sleeping queen. Maybe someday we should have some sleeping competition!
I bet I can win u~ hoho

You know what.. I totally agree with u. Sleeping is the best thing to do ever!! Don't get it why some people just can't understand. Glad I found a sleeping partner here. haha

Jaryn said...

CL..yahor its supposed to be ang googooo..
hahahahahahha...

shannel...yay yay!!! we can go on sleeping spree one day!!