Tagged again!

I am tagged for the second time in three days!

This time by Jack Tan!


Well, one extra tagging means one less headache to think of what to blog about.

So yay, here I go.


Part One.


1. What is the relationship of you and him?
Jack and myself...well well, where do I start! We have a history which dated all the way back to one sunny Tuesday afternoon in Form Two... We attended the same tuition and it was love at first sight! He was there for me when I needed a shoulder to lean on. He was my first love. Unfortunately, we just could not work things out and decided to part ways two years later. It was heartbreaking. I was devastated. But nevertheless the right thing to do.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...I AM SO KIDDING!!!

Jack and I are just friends. Platonic friends! Sometimes though, I am his Law tutor! And apparently he is one my best friend's boyfriend in Facebook! Wheee!!!


2. Your five impressions towards him.
Kind, down-to-earth, funny, funny and funny!


3. The most memorable thing he had done for you.
Tagging my blog! HAHAHA.



4. The most memorable thing he had said to you.
That the cam-whoring picture of myself you see in the top right hand corner of my blog looks really pretty. Like, really really really pretty... :)



5. If he become your lover, you will...
I will laugh until my hair drops!!!! When I am done with the laughing, I will make him buy me a diamond necklace and some trips to the Maldives.


6. If he become your enemy, you will...
I am nice remember? I do not do bad stuffs to people. Hahahaha. The most that I will ever do is perhaps, make him to starjumps. 50 times. Or maybe 500.


7. If he become your lover, he has to improve on...
Understanding my taste in Valentine's gift. I want diamonds and Jimmy Choo's.
Nothing less!


8. If he become your enemy, the reason is...
He betrays our friendship. But I believe this is something he will never do :)



9. The most desirable thing to do on him is?
Ask him to tell us some jokes!



10. The overall impression of him is?
Nice guy with great sense of humour and a good heart!



11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
That I am sweet, nice, funny, sexy, gorgeous, pretty, kind, caring, understanding.
Sigh what to do. I am really this great! HAHAHAHAHAHA!



12. The character of you for yourself is?
I love to be happy! I love to have fun! I am just very Jaryn!!



13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
I eat too much.



14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
I have not found that person yet. Hmmph!



Part Two.


1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.

2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state the rules clearly.

3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

4. No tags back!


1) I do not club. But I go to Penang Sports Club all the time. Haha.

2) I do not drink. No thanks.

3) I do drink a lot of plain water though. Tonnes of it every day.

4) I love to dance in the rain. I love it when it rains actually.

5) I am secretly attracted to guys with spectacles.

6) I secretly want to be an actress. Yes, a professional actress. The Cate-Blanchett-Kate-Winslet-kind-of-actress.

7) I am addicted to Kayu's Nasi Kandar.

8) I am friends with a lot of the employees of Kayu Nasi Kandar. HAHAHAHA.

9) When I drive in my Kancil, I like to think that I am Kimi Raikkonen in a Ferrari.
Not a good thing I tell you.

10) I used to be crazy over N'sync and specifically Justin Timberlake. I used to have his posters all over my room.

11) I can sing by heart almost all of Britney Spears's pre-shaving-her-hair songs.

12) I love Jay Chou! I love him. I love his voice. His voice makes my heart melts!

13) I used to go to City Stadium to watch Pulau Pinang play every weekend! Every weekend!
Gosh watching football in the stadium itself...better than chocolate brownies ok!!!!!

14) I can sleep up to 300 hours non-stop. HAHAHAHA.

15) I love weddings. They are good stuff you know. Happy stuffs.
But no, I do not picture myself as the bride just yet!



Now now...I am going to tag just five instead of ten.
Rules are meant to be broken, they always are!

1) Kok Quin
2) Chia Li
3) Wen Yen
4) Suk Qian
5) Jia Ying

2 comments:

Jack Tan said...

Terima kasih banyak banyak!! terima kasih!!!

Jaryn said...

hahahaha u r most welcome, my former lover! hahaha