I miss college!

Wana see a tiara-wearing girl?
.
.
.
She has blue eye-lashes,
blushed cheeks,
thick black eyebrows,
and wears a lovely pearl necklace.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Look no further!
.
.
.
TADA!
.

Like it?
.

(Thank you Jack, for inspiring me to edit my pictures
with the Paint programme..hehe)


.
Okay, I don't think you might think this picture is funny, or even cute.


All I know is,
Sometimes I am this ridiculous and this vain and this bored...
I don't feel like a 21-year-old with responsibilities. You know what I mean?

I wana go back to college!
.
To listen to my lecturers speak with such wisdom..
To try not falling asleep during lectures...
To have assignments stacked up high waiting for me to complete...
Oh...and to feel the love of law...hahahaha...
.
Can't wait for holidays to be over. Really!
(But don't get me wrong, I do love holidays....a lot.)




No comments: