Going Banana's!

My whole body is in pain.
Every muscle in my body.
My arms, legs, back, neck.
.
.
Hehehe.
The price you pay for having a whole lot of fun over the weekend!
.
.
I was in Batu Feringghi with my classmates.
Any outing with my classmates always mean that
there will be plenty of laughs.
.
And boy, we had plenty of laughs indeed.
.
Besides the glorious food and the fun games we played all night long,
it was the Banana Boat ride that was the most EXCITING.
.
Not only the boat went so so fast, it OVERTURNED!
In the middle of the freaking sea~~~!!!!
.
I was not afraid of the drowning. We have our life-jackets on.
Besides, I swim pretty well.
Not Michael-Phelps-standard obviously but I have been swimming my whole life.
.
BUT.
.
.
I swim in the swimming pool, you know. Not right in the middle of the big big sea.
.
It certainly felt like we were deserted in the middle of the BIG BLUE OCEAN.
Surrounded my sharks. BIG HUMAN-EATING SHARKS.
.
.
Okay maybe not sharks, but how about jellyfish!?

What if the jellyfish stings me?
Someone would have to pee on me!
And my whole weekend would have been ruined.
.
.
And there are alot of stingrays in the sea!
I fish once in awhile and believe me, we always catch a lot of stingrays.
What if the stingrays decided that my feet looked tasty and wanted a sting?
OMG!
.
Or what if the fish nibbles my feet?
Ewwww.
Then I don't have to pay RM28 for the Fish Spa in New World Park.
Free feet nibbling by sea creatures. Right in the middle of the sea. Anyone?
.
.
LOL.
.
Nevertheless, falling off the boat was actually fun. It was still scary. But it was fun.
We did enjoy the ride to the utmost.
And laughed our hearts out just by thinking of the adventure we had.
.
.
My body is aching as I am typing this,
but it was all worth it.
.
Guys, thanks for the amazing weekend! MUAHH!
.
.
P.S: United retained the Community Shield title. Great start to the new season. Wheee!

No comments: