I get cranky if I don't do these!

The things I gota do everyday besides the usual eating, sleeping etc.

1) Read the newspaper
Some people look for food first thing in the morning,
some people turn on their laptop.
Me?
I have to get my hands on the newspaper.
If I walk out of from my room still looking groggy searching here
and there for something, my parents automatically tell me where the newspaper is.
I get very frustrated if I can't find it. Be warned.


2) Wash my hair
I HAVE to do it everyday,
or my hair gets as oily as the char koay teow you just had yesterday.


3) Watch the television
The television is probably one of the best inventions ever.
Thank you Vladimir Kosma Zworykin and Philo Taylor Farnsworth,
two inventors of modern television.
Thank you so very much.
My life is would have been miserable but for the television.



4) Come online
Facebooking. Blogging. Read blogs. Manutd.com. Read news (Politics.Sports.Entertainment)


5) Move my bowels
Yeah. Shitting, that is. I shit every single day.
I feel like I can't walk properly if I don't do it, you know?
Oh well I think you don't give a shit about my shitting schedule anyway.


6)Learn a new word
I open my dictionary, randomly select a word,
and write it on my white board.
And then try to remember that word, of course.


7)Drink at least 1.5 liters of water
I drink water all the time. It keeps me awake.
Like coffee, but without the caffeine.


8) Kiss both my parents goodnight.
Two kisses a day keeps the the worries at bay!
Yeah. I know, it's the sweetest thing :)


9)Daydream
It's nice to daydream you know.
You have full control of the storyline.
The tall-dark-and-handsome-French-dude or
that cute-dimpled-and-fair-Japanese guy?
If you daydream, you get to have BOTH.


10) Go to the gym and sweat it all off!
Hurrayyyyy!


:)

:)

:)


Okay. Number 10 is not true. I cheated.
I just want to make the list look healthy.
Haha.
I do not go to the gym everyday.
NOT ANYMORE at least.
Whatever happened to the gym-going me.

No comments: