Back!

I am back from laughter-filled-KL-trip with lots of pictures and some added pounds.

-Adrian and Jo-Wyee's badminton tournament.
-The Chor Tai Tee sessions which I won only once
-Watching Harold&Kumar
-The NON STOP singing in the car
-Plenty of food
-Plenty of jokes
-Plenty sight-seeings


United's game is coming up soon and I am going to get ready for the match.
(Not only do the players have to warm up. I have to, too)

Gona let the pictures do the talking.
These are some of the many pictures we took in KL.
(I've uploaded more of them in Facebook)

With Adrian & Jo-Wyee in Genting. That was my 1627th trip up there.



Twins :) LOL



Met up with my godbrother in Setapak.



Looking hot in our sunnies.
We were both speaking English with some funny hot funny British accent during the entire trip!
I'm still stuck with it.



Fukkien mee. I don't really know how to spell it.
But I do know it is DELICIOUS.


A show-me-your-attitude pic


And a trip to TUGU NEGARA!


P.S: To Ashley Young, thanks for everything!!
We owe you a meal. Claim it when you come back to Penang! :)

No comments: