Quickie

1) Gona have a freaking amazing time this weekend.

Sun, sea & sand!

Friends, food & fun!

Whoooohooooo!

.

2) The opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympics was BEAUTIFUL.

I was (and still am) mesmerised.

The fireworks.Beautiful.

The performances. Beautiful.

Not just beautiful beautiful, but like OMG-what-the-heck beautiful

All that with my mouth wide-open in awe.

And the 29 footsteps fireworks thingy. Awesome.

I was goosebump-ed (Is this even a word)

Well if you watched it, you know what I mean.

If you have not, go watch it now.

.

3) I'm down with flu the whole of today :(

Ahh-chooo ahh-chooo nonstop!

.

4) I want Coffee Bean. Right now.

The Ice-Blended's...

Mocha. The Ultimate. Sunrise. Malibu Dream.

Gosh I miss working there.

Miss making my own cappuccino. My own macchiato. My own cafe mocha.

I even miss the food (Coffee Bean serves yummy food btw)

The Chicken Lasagna.

The Chef's Tuna. The Egg Club Sandwich. The Salmon Scramble.

Damn.

.

5) Well I'm off for my great weekend ahead...

Make sure you have a great one too! :)

No comments: