Just remember, darling.


I'll give the scenario below 0.000000001 out of 10 on the those-lil-everyday-fun-things-that-I-do scale.


:)



The Dude on the speaker thingy of Air Itam's McD Drive-Thru : Hello good evening. How can I help you?

Jaryn : Hey you!

The Dude on the speaker thingy of Air Itam's McD Drive-Thru : Hi, what can I do for you?

Jaryn: Hehehe, what's your name?

The Dude on the speaker thingy of Air Itam's McD Drive-Thru : ?!

(He was giggling, I was sure!)

Jaryn : I'll have the four-piece nuggets, please. Btw, can you see me as I am talking to this machine here?




Heh.


You don't wana know that ones which are 5 points and above.


7 comments:

scoobz said...

On the contrary, you've probably got us even more intrigued to know those on your 5point and above list! Lol!

CL said...

u naughty lil girl!!! hehehehe and yes! do tell us those 5 points and above scenarios! :D

SHARYQ said...

HHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH!!!! I would love to see his face :p

Raghuram said...

oi, share share! :D

Jaryn said...

awwww guys!

:D :D

Quin said...

omg..... please detain this serial name hunter... haha.... the guts you have, jaryn....

adri-enne said...

You're an inspiration, Jaryn! And yes, we now need to know the higher rating acts of mischief.

I think we found a potential host for the local version of Punk'd. Jaryn'd.