Oh well....

ARGH.

It took me what it seemed like no less than 48 HOURS to find a parking lot.


ARGH.



People, just car-pool for once, please. Meeting up with your gang of ten friends and each person drives one car, that amounts to TE(n)RIBBLE cars.

Okay, the boyfriends fetch the girlfriends. Still, at least six to seven cars.
CARPOOL and we can make it in plain TWO CARS.

Save petrol. Save the compulsory 48 hours needed to search for a parking space.

Save the Earth.

SAVE EVERYONE'S SANITY.



Or take Rapid Penang. Or walk. Or stay at home watch TV. Better still, do assignments.


OR FREAKING STAY OUT OF THE FREAKING GURNEY AREA. HA HA!


Funny that I complain about this because I for one, secretly love getting stuck in traffic jams ;)




Oh well, what to do.
We all want to go out and have some fun. Life's too short.

:)




So, rojak tonite? Gurney hawkers yeah? See you there!




P.S: Chong Wei lost to Lin Dan again, damn it damn it DAMN IT.

2 comments:

adri-enne said...

Hhahahahhahaa I like this post. CARPOOL!

I wish I could relate to your soccer posts a bit more but.. I don't follow sports.

Jaryn said...

hehehe yah!!