My self-declared(definitely), well-deserved (not really) break!


The exam stress have been making me sorta home-bound to the utmost.


So when my trials end this Thursday,
I will reward myself a three-day break.



Well, a girl's gota have fun right!





Thursday night I am going to go partay with the girls.

And on Friday you bet I am heading to GSC.

Friday night I wana partay again.

On Saturday I will be a kid once again, playing with Princess Chloe.

Saturday night I wana see United trash Fulham.

And then go for long lepaks at Istimewa or Kayu with the guys.

Come Sunday I wana just go for a walk in the park all
day long. Alone or not alone, no matter.

And in the evening, I might sit at the beach-front facing
Pulau Jerejak reminiscing of anything everything.





And come next monday...
Well well well....it's back to the books!

Hmph!

1 comment:

SHARYQ said...

Same here! After I handed in my assignment tmr, I'm gonna head off to a three days break too.
My cousins are coming down to KL! yay!! and i'm gonna go crash at my cousin's place and come friday nite i'm gonna go watch a concert and hang out with them during the weekends; and when it's sunday nite gonna head back here to my miserable room.
Wish i'm back home then we can go see..u know, fishes!! :D LOL