It's my best friend's birthday!

My dearest Paulynn aka BOLENG!
Happy 22nd Birthday!

I miss you.

I have exam early tomorrow but here I am proclaming my undying love for you.
Hehehehehehehe.
Why?
Because you are my best friend and I love you.


Have a fantastic birthday and a great year ahead.
I am already counting the days until I can see you.
I miss you.
You know?


Happy 22nd.
In fact, happy every year. Happy every time. Happy every thing.
I wish you all the happiness that you deserve.
I wish you happy ever after.

Happy birthday again.
Hope you like the earrings, the pictures and the card.
I'll give your birhday kisses end of this year.
I owe you the muahs for now.

Love you, bestie.
I know you know I love you.
And I love you for knowing I love you.
And I love you for loving me back.


Happy Birthday.


Your Charkily Wedded Charks.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww......charks....

i'm so touched...

really....

i luv u so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much i can't explain wif words.....

thanks 4 everything u've done....

really appreciate it....

n u even wrote me a post during ur examz...omg.....

thanks 4 everything!!!!

i wouldn't b wat i am 2day without u....

*hugz*

u r da bestest bestie ever!!!!!

muakz muakz muakz muazk