Now, I can partay...

I am pleased I did my best for my trials last week.

You see, I could have evaded the exam, and it would not have affected my final marks. Not even one tiny bit.

Seriously, it was very tempting to take the easy way out. First of all, I was not prepared for the exam. Secondly, I was very much in an a Christmas mood. And not forgetting, I have already started my Chinese New Year shopping.

Actually, I am just naturally playful. LOL. I am a legend for that. I AM LEGEND. Okay.
Besides,
"December is a party month!", This phrase is injected into my brain ever since I knew what partying is. It is like I am programmed to be playful. Heeeee.

But right from the beginning, I knew I would never have the heart to skip the (any) exam.
There is no need to weigh the pro's and con's of whether or not I should do it or skip it.
The verdict is out long time ago, the case have been decided - I must do it.

The distractions presented themselves at every opportunity available.
I had a hard time rejecting them. It was arduous to turn away from things like these. It was irritatingly unyielding to choose to sit and study, but the harder path was always the right path :)

There were a couple of things particularly that accompanied me through my burn-my-midnight-oil hours. Here is a toast to them for all their abundant help.

1) The Christmas CD my brother burned for me.

2) The asam my mom bought for me.

3) The hugs my dad gave me.

4) Wallace's and Chloe's pictures.

5) And of course,the thought that once I am done with this exam, I can partay the remaining month as hard as I want.

Cheers. I love you all :)


Now, I am allowed to forget my books. At least for now. Just for now.



No comments: