Letter to Santa

Dear Santa...

My name is Jaryn and I am 5 this year. (READ: Born in 1987, but I consider myself 5 for now) This is my first letter to you. I am not sure if you'll ever read this, because people tell me you are just a myth. Even Wikipedia. But I know there is no fault in having a little hope and faith.
You are the man everyone loves and adores, and I am no exception. You bring joy to the world, making all of us smile, young to old. And you have to know...


Dear Santa...

I have been good this year - all year. Err okay, maybe..just maybe, I've had my naughty times, but they were all good innocent naughty, not very naughty naughty.
Santa, you know what I mean right? I know you do, so you know I have been nice..

Dear Santa...

I look forward to Christmas because the malls will be filled with Christmas decorations.
The lights are so pretty. They make me tickled-pink. The twinkling lights makes me grin and beam.
I tell people I like the shopping part, well I do. But Santa, you know I am not that much into shopping after all. It is the Christmas spirit itself that I love.
The holiday mood, family members and friends spending time together. I prefer this part more, you know...


Dear Santa...

A letter to you would not be complete without my own wish list, isn't it? Teehee.
I want...

  • My family to always be happy and healthy.
  • To do well in my studies and to graduate next year.
  • To have all my amazing friends by my side, always also!
  • For everyone to love, love and love!

Dear Santa...

I know my wish list is corny somewhat. But I mean it.

So Santa, please remember to give me the above four.
Thank youuuuuuuu...


Dear Santa...

Merry Christmas in advance. Please do take care when you travel around in your sleigh. Also, send my best wishes to all your cute elves.
And most importantly, thank you for showing me the meaning of sharing and giving...



P.S: Just so you know, I was very much inclined to include a laptop, a pair of Levi's, shoes (SHOES!!!), a trip to Bali and a hot new boyfriend (who else better to visit Bali with) in my wish list................................hmmm.... HO HO HO!



Lots of love,
Jaryn


4 comments:

ManneQ said...

and also.... MANCHESTER UNITED WIN WIN WIN !!!

SHARYQ said...

Oh man..you two..now I can officially declare that my close friends are ALL MU-ians!! xP

Jaryn said...

yes, how could i miss that in my xmas list? MU TO WIN!!


and sharon, u must join us!!! MU FAN CLUB!

SHARYQ said...

Dear Santa,
on behalf of dearest Jaryn, do grant her this wish as well..
ohh..and also her bestfriend (ME!!) cis she has been really really good this year too , and will be for the years to come :) We love you Santa!