100 Things about Jaryn - Part Three

:)

1) I have been buying CLEO every month for the past two years or so.

2) I keep them ALL in my room, and they gather gallons and gallons of dusts.

3) I am craving to play football now!!!

4) I want to paint my room red. And some purple.

5) I miss Wallace.

6) I miss Chloe.

7) I should be studying, instead of the frequent partying.

8) I can be quite dirty-minded. (Ok la, VERY dirty-minded) HAHAHA.

9)I am addicted to Facebook.

10) I do not have Friendster though.

11) Shit this is hard :(

12) Damn I am cheating AGAIN. Sorrryyy.

13) I love keropok lekor.

14) I used to think Rooney is ugly, but I was SO WRONG. I now think he is HOT.

15) I am still craving to play football!

16) Or futsal. Anybody!?? Please bring me!

17) I love to just chill. Pour some ice-water into a champagne glass, pretend it's real champagne and enjoy the night.

18) When United won the double last season, I highlighted my hair with strands of reds.

19) If they had won the Treble, I would have to run around Kayu naked.

20) If United wins the quadruple this season, I will dye my hair RED. The whole head. HOT RED.


:)


2 comments:

SHARYQ said...

I wanna paint my room too. Purple, with white. hahah..okay, let's go get some paint.



p/s: I should be studying too!! diemmm!!! xP

Jaryn said...

lets share paint...rmb!!