Once upon a Saturday

I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE GASTRIC PAIN!

The pain, it is so notorious that it makes you want to just take a hammer and knock yourself unconscious.

And if the hammer fails to do that, I will swallow it amiss.

I will chew it.

I do not care if I am acting like a slipshod, I will swallow it the way I swallow those sticks of satay.


I do not even know how the hell I could get the pain because I DID EAT! I ALWAYS EAT!
The gastric juices of my stomach was a lot more naughtier today and that got me bed-ridden since 4pm. I could feel some pain during lunch at Gurney Plaza, but figured it would get better after I take some medication.

MANA TAU, IT GOT WORSE.

Walk also wrong, sit also wrong, stand also wrong.
So I decided to lie down.

And even that was such a tough act.
I tried rolling up like a ball. I tried sleeping face-up, face-down, face-side, and even face-kemek, nothing worked.

But thank goodness the pain disappeared, and I am painless enough to be here typing this.


Actually, besides this unfortunate gastric pain event, I actually had a GREAT DAY!
I participated in a bowling competition organised by the law society of my college.

IT WAS SO FUN!!

And Gurney after bowling was just was joyful!
Sony had some roadshow in Gurney and they had this BIG BEAUTIFUL STAGE right in the middle of the main area ground floor.

My friends and I, being fun-loving people as usual, went to sit on the stairs leading up to the stage, just for fun.

And guess what, the SONY people took our pictures with their new cyber-shot Skinny T, and printed the pictures out for us!

There were SEVEN of us, so I playfully asked them to print SEVEN copies so we could all have one each. GUESS WHAT, THEY DID!
FOR FREEEEE! FREEEE!
Everyone knows I love free stuffs. HAHAHAHA.

It was so sweet of them.
I could not stop grinning ok :D


2 comments:

Quin said...

whenever i have gastric, i drink a cup of hot milo. worked like a charm.
maybe u eat TOO MUCH? :P

Jaryn said...

yesss i think sooooo!!