MOVE IT!

I do not think I will be able to complete my "100 things about Jaryn" post in schedule as I am really kinda sorta extremely busy, so I am going to slightly cheat and will divide the 100 into 5, thus separating them into 5 different posts, spread over the remainder of November and December. That's 20 things per post, and you'll get 5 of these kinds of posts.

HAHAHA. That's like an explanation to some Form Four Physics question.
Anyways, you'll be getting plenty of me :)


With that said, I'll start the first 20 in the next post.


Until then, I like to MOVE IT MOVE IT!

Please go watch Madagascar 2,people!

We all need a sweet fun heart-warming movie like this one after all the darkness in The Dark Knight, the too-little-too-serious Quantum of Solace, and the so-high-school-DUH-it's-high-school-musical-LAH High School Musical 3!

Besides, I thought I laugh a bit like Gloria the Hippo.

:)


No comments: