100 Things about Jaryn - Part One

Kok Quin told me it's a tradition that in occasion of a blog's 100th post, the blogger will list out 100 random things about themselves.

One hundred GA GA BOOM things about me. That's a tough assignment.
But I am going to the preserve the tradition.
Besides, I love this blogging about random stuffs thing because it can be such a lazy way to blog but yet very exciting at the same time.
(As I am explained in the previous post, I am dividing it into 5 parts)


Pointless Random Things About Jaryn, Part One.

1) My favourite colour is RED. It used to be baby blue during my Justin Timberlake days.

2) I love Peel Fresh.

3) I love History.

4) I am fascinated by the studies of the Cold War.

5) I hate Mathematics. Especially Additional Mathematics. WHAT ALGEBRA. REALLY.
TELL ME. WHAT ALGEBRA.

6) I know I am funny.

7) I know you know I am funny.

8) I can swim 100 laps non-stop. Yes really.

9) I cannot do the Hula Hoop dance thingy.

10) I am a clear-case Banana, but I am proud to be a Chinese.

11) I am proud to be a Chinese, but I am a clear-case Banana.

12) Nevertheless, I am fine with the fact that I am a Banana.

13) But I am not proud that I am fine with the fact that I am a Banana.

14) I love pisang goreng.

15) I love Banana cake.

16) Actually, I am really into Banana's.

17) By now, you should know I am going Banana's already.

18) I have trouble spelling chocolate. I always have to double check if I get the spelling right. DON'T ASK WHY.

19) But I have NO trouble whatsoever eating chocolates.

20) I sing and dance to myself in my bedroom a lot.


(TO BE CONTINUED)

5 comments:

Mrs Chong said...

how come i dunno bout this tradition??? it's just for the 100th post right??? if 700th??? XD

Joan Isabel said...

hahaha.. u r funny jaryn! ;)

Quin said...

wow! 100 laps non stop?? i'm ashamed to say i have to stop half a lap to catch my breath. impressive!!

Jaryn said...

ping ping, im not sure about the 700th post thingy, LOL!
btw, congrats to u on reaching ur 700th post! well done girl!

joan, hahaha, thanks!

quin, yes non-stop. 100 laps. slow easy-breezy ones though. Swimming is in my blood.

jennifer said...

hahaha this is sucha funny post!!! & i still cant believe you're a hardcore MU/football fan even tho i already found out bout this back then. gosh. just SO hard to believe. hahaha. & yes, 100 laps is craaaazy. most i've gone to is 30. & that's not even non-stop!! i am impressed! lol