When reading is this plesurable...

The Da Vinci Code
I know millions of people all over the world have already read, loved, re-read the book.

And the book is even Hollywood-ed ( I have not watched the movie-version too)

And I am just reading it for the first time.

But who cares.


I LOVE IT.
I LURRRRRRRRVE IT.


Dan Brown is a genius. And I think this is an understatement.
I am just at Page 134 of the Special Illustrated Collector's Edition.
I have not even reached the halfway mark yet.

But I am already hooked.


Like a little hungry fish reaching for the deliciously tantalizing worm bait.

The story is too clever.
Astonishing.


ENGROSSING.



Chapters after chapters, I just could not stop.
I could not stop thinking what is going to happen next.
What is this. Why this. When? Who? How!


I should not be here blogging.

My mind is begging me to go back to my reading.
I have to go now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i spent DAYS after reading that book thinking bout all those christian-y stuffs.. but of course they're not all true. lol! its a real wonder how he could think up such a great book. i guess it'll get u hooked n wanting to know more bout those stuffs after finishing it.

i havent watched the movie too! not interested anyway, i've a feeling it'll spoil my whole experience of the subject!

Jaryn said...

thank goodness i didnt watch the movie too, or else reading the book wudnt have been this fun!