It's not rocket science!

I only wear my spectacles when I watch TV, use the computer, drive at night, watch movies, attend lectures and perv at boys.

So I thought I can survive without contact lenses.


But then;

Watching TV, using the computer, driving, attending lectures, watching movies and perving at boys are the things I do all the time.
All the time except when I sleep.

This means that I do need to wear contact lenses afterall.
So I bought a pair.

Grrrr.

25 minutes.

That was how long I took TRYING to put my contact lenses into my eyes.
Why did the lenses refuse to get inside my eyes?

Grrrr.

I did not know this is going to be this difficult.


After 25 freaking minutes,
I gave up, put them back into the little contact lense storage thingy, and put on my spectacles.

Grrrr.

But I'm not giving up.
I've come this far.

Putting contact lenses inside my eyes is not rocket science.
Damn it's not even Form Four Physics or (gasp!) Standard Three science.


Everyone else can do it.
I am sure I can do it too.
:)
And oh, Im currently obssessed with Fergie's song entitled "Finally".

P.S: Jarryd, you also call a chick with a soccerball the 21-year-old who does not know how to wear her own contact lenses.
Hehe.

6 comments:

JarrydNg said...

Join the club.... hahah contact lenses and people with similar names like ours dont really go together

Anonymous said...

yea!!!

he can't wear his lenses 2!!!

lol lol!!!

he put it in n he will start tearing... lol

charky!!!!confirm B I M B O!!!

lol....but dun giv up....u can do it!!!!! =]

Jaryn said...

lol bimboblog!
hahahahahaahahahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

yea hor!!!

u shud name it bimboblog!

lol

Quin said...

i totally understand the situation u are in. the same thing happened to me not so long ago when i bought my first pair of lenses.

you see, the truth why they didn't just stick to our eyes the way they should is because those lenses are not suitable. you took 25 mins, well, i took more than thirty, and that was for the left side alone!

i finally went back to change coz besides having a will of their own, those lenses make my eyes go really dry as well. now i have a new pair that immediately stuck to my eyes at the slightest contact!

good luck!

Anonymous said...

hehe..thanks!
i tried wearing them again. and guess what.. mission failed!

damn.
im gona try them again.
try til the lenses break!