Pop!

Raise your hand if you love pop songs!

They are fun, upbeat and oh-so-poppy.

Remember when you were in Form Two and you came home
from school all frowning because some prefect caught
you with long fingernails and "awarded" you some demerit points.
And then you turned on the radio, still frowning.

And.
“Oops…I did it again….I played with your heart….”

Britney Spears (the pre-Kevin Federline version) singing
her heart out.

You smiled instantly.
Tapping your fingers on the table.
And your feet unconsciously tapped the floor too.
You nodded your head according to the beat.
Your lips parted.
And you started singing along.

Ooops..you think I’m in love…that I’m sent from above…
I'M NOT THAT INNOCENT!"


I remembered when I sang that I’m-not that-innocent line,
I really sincerely believed I was NOT that innocent.

HAHA, how innocent. HAHAHA.


Indeed, pop songs that have made our lives brighter..better…happier!



Pop songs that……..


-I loved
-I still love
- I wish the radio plays more often
- I have to sing each time I go to Redbox
- Reminds me of the good old days ( Not that I am very old now, ok)


1) Sometimes – Britney Spears
2) Stop – Spice Girls
3) Bye Bye Bye – N’sync
4) Genie In The Bottle – Christina Aguilera
5) Miss You Like Crazy – The Moffats
6) Shape Of My Heart – Backstreet Boys
7) If I Let You Go- Westlife
8) Livin La Vida Loca - Ricky Martin
9) Sunshine After The Rain - 98 Degrees
10)Believe- Cher



N’sync .
Oh I was their BIGGEST fan back then. I adore Justin’s little curls!
And,they say it best in their song “POP”.
Below is the chorus part of the song.
.
.
.

Do you ever wonder why
This music gets you high?
It takes you on a ride
Feel it when your body
Starts to rock(Your body starts to rock)
Baby you can't stop(You can't stop)
And the music's all you got
Come on now
This must be, pop
.
.
.
Must be it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh maaannnnnn!! u remind me so much of school darl!!! hahaha! remember how we used to try to sing the song 'POP' when it was first released! hahahah.. those were the days.
oh yeshhh, do u remember hooifong with the tape recorder? recording the song we sang! 'Stay the same!!'
awwww.. i miss you guys! looking forward to seeing u guys tonite :D

-hugzzziiieeeee-