I am not drowsy

The mood I am in : Laughing. Is this even a mood? Who cares. HAHAHA.

The book I am reading : Angels & Demons by Dan Brown

The CD playing in my radio now : James Morrison’s Undiscovered.

The fruit I am eating : Buah Langsat. LOL.

The food I am craving : Sushi. Argh. You know how it feels.

The drink I am wanting : Kopitiam’s kopi peng. Extra-KAO.

The movie I am loving : Pixar’s Wall-E

The cake I stored in the fridge and might eat after 11pm : Jenny’s Chocolate Cheese. WTF.

The word I find amusing as of now : Buah Langsat
(That’s 2 words eh. Ah whatever)

The food I just discovered : Roti sardin tambah pisang. Heh heh heh.

The show I am following on Starworld: Ugly Betty. Henry Grubstick is sexyyy!

The one thing I can’t wait to know : Whether United is buying a new striker. And who.

The things I am looking forward to : My short trip to KL; to go back to college; the Redbox outing with Spring Darling next week.
.
.
P.S: Thanks for the great night, Jia & Sui!
I'm pretty sure the synchronized swimmers did not "thiu kha kin"!
If they did, I will be laughing until I suffocate.

No comments: