Happy Day!

Happy Merdeka!

I am sure we all love this day because, well, it's a public holiday.

This year, my Merdeka Day will be like this;


Sleep until 1pm.
Wake up to have mommy's delicious nasi lemak lunch.
Enjoy a long hot shower.
Come online and blog about how GREAT my day have been thus far.
Watch TV.
Go for a walk in the park (If I am not too lazy,and if I can actually find a park to walk in)
Take another long hot shower.
Attend a relative's wedding dinner.
Come home.
If in mood, go out again, with friends.
Come home.
Watch TV or come online.
Read my Jurisprudence.
Sleep at 4am.

And because tomorrow is also a public holiday,
I am pretty sure my dear day will definitely be just as great!
LOL.


Oh by the way,
college starts on Tuesday.

Hurray!

My final year! Freaking final year!
I am a senior now! (Ahem!)

A fresh new beginning, a fresh new start.
Like a freshly squeezed glass of orange juice!
Ooooh lala!

The four subjects that I will be taking in my final year are:
1) Family Law
2) Succession
3)Jurisprudence
4) Company Law

I am excitedddddddd!




No comments: