Another step forward!

So much was at stake.


Time.

Money.

More time.

More money.


And so many other things.


I had to pass.

And someone please believe me when I say this,
it is not easy at all to pass.

My course is University of London's External Programme.
I am humbled to say that it is one of the toughest law courses ever.


Like I said in my previous post, my heart was beating so fast.
I was pretty sure I had the feeling of wanting to just faint throughout the day.



And guess what.

I PASSED.

I FREAKING PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Words cannot describe how happy and thankful I am.

I can now proceed to my final year.


It is going to be a long and difficult journey ahead.
(Albeit one that I am sure I will enjoy)

I have to work many times as hard.


But at least I got through one hurdle.
I took another step forward.



No comments: