You were in tesco?

This time last year, I was probably worrying myself to bed almost every night about my results.



"How ar how ar?"

"I have to pass I have to pass!"

"Please let me pass..please let me pass pleaseeeee..."


And the best part is, you think of it so much that yoItalicu dream of it?

Been thinking of Ryan Reynolds?

You were in tesco, comparing the prices of Yakult and Vitagen. Ryan Reynolds was there too. He said hi and you two fell in love over a cup of free sample Yakult. He thought your sense of humour was hot, brought you away to Hollywood....and gringgggg..7am.
Oh time to go for work.



The world revolves in a way so much so that even when you are sleeping for goodness sake, you are being reminded of things you can only not think of when you are sleeping.
It's ok when the dream is one with Ryan in it, but when it's the contrary, you just wake up feeling like you have not slept at all.




Worrying gets us us nowhere and true enough, it got me nowhere.
Well of course I eventually found out I passed, but I would have regardless of the worrying or not.

This time around, I am so occupied with my daily committments that I just simply do not have the time to think about my results. Only and until I am being reminded of them that I remember. I may seem less worried about my results this year around, but it is only because I have no time (or energy) to think about them.

I did what I had to do. Read what I had to read. Prepared what I had to prepare.
I fought the battle well enough for me to look back now, and dare say, Oh I have no regrets!


I will be keeping my fingers crossed nonetheless. I will pray hard. I will hope hard.
And when the results are released, hopefully it's good news.



2 comments:

Quin said...

Of course it will be.

Ryan Reynolds, yummy and funny~ dank, gotta go catch the proposal soon.

1PluS1=2 said...

jaryn> dream... i seldom have one... sometimes i envied those with dreams... well... goodluck! i'm sure the results will be fine! =)

quin> u went for the proposal without me! =(