It's a FACT!

Presenting.............



THE CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND..


MANCHESTER UNITED!

It's been one hell of a journey. One that we've finally sealed last night after attaining a seven-point lead over Liverpool with two games left for them.

Awesome job by the lads.
Awesome job by our chewing-gum lover gaffer, Sir Alex.

WE MADE IT!

While I dress up to paint the town red, I'll let the pictures do the talking.


















UNITEDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!



P.S: This post is about United and I do not wish to do the contrary so I probably should not waste my time typing the next few sentences. But I cannot not possibly wish to tell a certain Benitez this after reading about his latest outburst : Accept that you've lost. That you are anything BUT the best. Stop whining before people attach a SORE LOSER tag permanently on you. Oh wait, you can rant all you want for all I care, since that is what you do best. Bleh......




No comments: