Be a winner!



Sir Matt Busby said,

"Winning isn't everything. There should be no conceit in victory and no despair in defeat."



As of late, I have been on the winning side of things.
Of two things to be exact.



First, United lifting the Premier League cup.

Second, freaking Kris freaking beat freaking Adam.



And I cannot help but to feel that United can go on and beat Barcelona this Wednesday.
You know, be positive. Be confident.
Attract all the good things.
Rhonda Byrne's The Secret taught me that.
Most importantly, deep down, I am feeling what a United fan OUGHT to feel.


But I cannot help but to be humbled by victories really,
and how sore losers can be, and when I have to face inevitable losses that come in my life, I will try to take it with all my blessed might.

Yes, passion can make you cringe and cry, but it should not make you lose your way in life, just like winning does not mean you can lose your head.


If only the losing sides can look at their losses from a different perspective,
things do not have to be ugly or sad or demeaning, but instead a learning experience.
A gain of insights and never insults.



So whoever you are, wherever you may be,
be a winner even if it is without the prize.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great!!! I like this post