Whose Line! Whose Line!


Do you know that I need my daily dose of Whose Line Is It Anyway, everyday?

This show is fanf*ckingtastically funny.



And so so f*cking smart too. These people have the brains of Einstein.


These are amazing stuffs you'll never want to not know about.
GAWD you gotta go watch it yourself to know how funny it is.


Go! Just go to Youtube. There are tonnes of them there.




Now....

Phrases you can use to describe your truck, but not your girlfriend....

1) WOW you can fit FOUR in there!


3 comments:

SHARYQ said...

hahahhaha..girl my dear, aren't you suppose to be buried in a pile of Laws??

anyway, yes, whose line is it anyway is hella damn funny. and also, mind your language. ahhh..the good ole times :D

Jaryn said...

hehehehe...law books can be abandoned for a few secs (haha minutes,or maybe hours) while i blog..hahahahaha

CL said...

That show was one of my favorite TV shows of all time!! I used to watch it every time when it was still on the local channel, ntv7, i think. I personally like that very tall blonde guy. Haha. He's so hilarious and he usually doesn't laugh along..Hhaahah. That makes it even funnier!!!!!!