Ready? Get set. Go BABEH.


There will be plenty of reading, green tea, extra classes, more reading, writing, green tea, more writing, more extra classes, making notes, comparing notes, more making notes, memorising, green tea and more memorising for the next 80 days or so.



But no, you will see no pictures in Facebook featuring myself
working my freaking ass off in my room.
I am vain I know but NOT THAT vain.


So, long hard times ahead.




I am gathering all the positive energy!


Starting from this picture below;

:)



Okay okay, maybe, just maybe, I am that vain!

:)



Now now, what is the Act that governs the making of wills.....



6 comments:

Quin said...

yeh!! go get 'em, jaryn!! u can do it!!!

Jaryn said...

yeah gambattte!!!

Joan Isabel said...

woww... lotsa green tea involved ha.. good good.. better than coffee.. but i stil love it. hehe..
all de best sweetie! georgian boleh!! =D

kangrui said...

all the best, gurl!
go kick some arse~
jia you~

SHARYQ said...

VAIN!!! hahahah...go kick some ass yeaah!! see you soon muahhhh xD

Jaryn said...

thanks girls!

i will do my bestestttt!