Looooook!!


Some pictures to do the talking!


Super Mario and the Mushroom!
These cute designs are courtesy of Jonathan the Architech-nician.




Paulynn goes shopping!





Playboy & Playboy Bunny!






Two chic (k)s!!




United's new signing :D





"Liverpool will win the league this year? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"




I miss you already :(




Lengchiaos just rock big time.





I love you guys, so much!

One day, I'll visit you guys in Aussie for sure.





P.S: More pics available via my Facebook account, LOL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

chakra!!!!!!!

luv u heaps!!!!!

muakies!!!!!

CL said...

HAHA. VERY INSTERESTING pics u got there! I personally like the playboy bunny and the chicks! HAHAHA

Jaryn said...

:D thanks girls!

kangrui said...

HAHAHAHAHAH!!
at the liverpool picture..

sorry, i dont sound so loyal, eh? HAHA! cant help it..

you meanie~ =P