Some brief updates....

.....and then I am going off to read Deception Point.


My cough : Still persistent.
My runny nose : Some cute sniffs and sneezes now and then.
My throat : Almost well now.
Fever : Definitely gone for good.

:D

Went shopping with the Paulynn and Sharon today. Fun of course!
Took some hilarious pictures of ourselves trying on dresses and all.
The two hotties bought some hot clothes for CNY.

:D :D

Yours truly did not buy anything this time though. Which is good. Hmph.
I have got enough clothes for CNY, and not enough moolah for further splurges. Hmph.


And oh dimsum tomorrow morning, wooot!


Okie anyways I gota go read my Dan Brown now.....gataiiiii already!!


P.S: Can't wait for CNY!!!!!

:D :D :D


3 comments:

SHARYQ said...

Have fun with Dan Brown, and shopping was ultimate fun! muahh..

will post up our great shots soon! hahaha..it'll be time for some good laugh! xD

mie said...

kesiannya... hopefully u'll get well soon... meanwhile don't take too heaty food...

Jaryn said...

thanks girls!!!