Tuna-Banana!

As you have seen in the post before this, I am trying to eat healthy.
I am obviously no nutritionist, I simply just try my best.


I will do so whenever I have the chance and time;
which will usually be when I am home.

I am also trying to look for more variety to the meals,
so that I won't get bored.

Do give me some ideas if you have any! :)

I made myself a Tuna-Banana Sandwich just now.
It was easy to prepare, and I tell you, this one is very delicious!!!



The sandwich contains;

  • Some tuna flakes (Mixed with mayo, but only one small teaspoon to taste)
  • One banana (Squashed)
  • Tomatoes (Finely chopped)
  • Two slices of whole-grain bread



YUMMMMMM!
The banana gives the sandwich some sweet taste, which is good for my sweet cravings.




The sandwich is enjoyed with a glass of hot milo! (without condensed milk or sugar, LOL)


Perfect!




9 comments:

Joan Isabel said...

healthy.. good. u hv carb, prot n fat, n vitamins. bagus! hehe :)
oh btw, hi jaryn! remem me rite...=)

Jaryn said...

hey joan!!
of course i rmb you!! thanks for dropping by! MUAH!

Joan Isabel said...

wud love to c more healthy food! hehe.. y r u into eating healthy suddenly??

Joan Isabel said...

healthy eating i meant. lol

Jaryn said...

lol..coz put on too much weight!

Joan Isabel said...

lol.. me too! hvg finals tis week.. so hv been munching on nonsense lately. hehe.. will b starting a diet therapy after finals1! haha.. hope it works b4 Christmas!
all de best to u too! mwahh!

mie said...

i really wana tried that... really cant imagine how a banana goes with tuna, but when i have the chance, will definitely try... hehehe

adri-enne said...

whoa!! tuna and banana! U're a genius! Hhahaha.

I had this the other day:
Microwave a banana till a bit soft and mushy, spread over a buttered toast, and top it with honey.

Not exactly very healthy but very yummy :) Well for me at least.

Joan Isabel said...

WOW! sounds delicious man! Hi Adriene!! :)