Beyond the X's and the O's

Sometimes I want to relive my childhood.

It did not really struck me until my sister just told me the other day that I had one of the best childhoods ever, and I could not agree more.

I visited Indonesia before I even turned three.
Hong Kong when I was five.
Australia when I was eight.
Hawaii and the Philippines when I was eleven.
Not to mention the many KL-Genting-Malacca, Thailand and Singapore trips in between and subsequently.

All the travelling in jet planes. How Hollywood, LOL.
But these are just icing on the cake of course.


It is the every day love and tender loving care that I get.

Mom was and still is (forever will be) the best mom ever. The superwoman who is always there for me and my siblings. She is the meaning of unconditional love!

My father.. oh words cannot even begin to describe how much I love him and just how much he means to me.

Both my parents have provided me with such an amazing environment to grow up in.
Perfect in every way, non of which I would ever change.
We exchange hugs and kisses all the time, even now.



For everything that I have today, I have them to thank for.
Thanks Mom and Father, for everything. I love you both.




(Btw, this is the 100th post on the blog! Whoohoooo! )

2 comments:

Quin said...

congratulations on the hundredth post!! yay~~

well, i'm actually here with an assignment for you, if you choose to accept it. i read that it is tradition that when one reaches the 100th post, one will have to post "100 things about me". since ur the only one i know which has 100 posts (maybe farah has more, not sure), i tot it'll be very nice of me to inform u of this little tradition.

hehe... do it if ur not too busy. i'd like to read 100 things about u. haha... and i think it's going to be harder than it seems.

Jaryn said...

realllyyyy?


tough tough assignment but i'll accept it!!