100 Things about Jaryn - Part Two

:)


1) I drive manual.

2) And I drive manual pretty well.

3) Very well in fact.

4) I love theme parks.

5) I love roller coasters.

6) I have been on Genting's Space Shot for at least 50 times already. Yeah baby.

7) Like any other girls, I am in love with shoes.

8) The last time I counted, I had 27 handbags. Wheeee!

9) I love nasi kandar.

10) I love sushi.

11) I love Coffee Bean.

12) I am obsessed with brushing my teeth.

13) I floss. Do you? You better!

14) My room is filled with United posters. LOL. Nothing so surprising here huh.

15) I think I have nice handwriting.

16) I love doing nothing.

17) But I also love doing many things.

18) This is getting more and more abstract.

19) Damn I don't even know what I am talking about.

20) Thank goodness I reach No.20!


:)

3 comments:

Quin said...

hey!! no cheating!! hahaa.. i'm always amazed by the numbers u managed to spoon out about your life. like seriously, u have been on the space shot for fifty times????? i have been on that scary thing only once! oh my..

SHARYQ said...

hahahaha..yeah exactly. you 'cheated' your way to no.20!!

Jaryn said...

hahaha i cheated my way through to 20, but yes, I HAVE BEEN ON SPACE SHOT FOR AT LEAST 50 TIMES.