Do re Do re Do re

What do I blog about, when I have absolutely no idea what too blog about.

Not that my life is a stalemate.
Mind you, but my life rocks big time.

Not that I do not have anything running through my mind now.
Mind you, there are so many things on my mind,
you'll probably fart when I say you do!



Let me see...what can I blog about.

Uhhhhhhhh...

Are you up for an in-depth discussion on the USA's $700 billion bail-out issue?

Or do you want to talk about Kim Kardashian for being voted out of this week's Dancing With The Stars?

How about the Melamine controversy in China? Too old a crisis?

Or how the f*ck did Manchester City lose the freaking two goal lead to Liverpool on Sunday?



Damn.
WTH.
I am sorry.

My fingers cannot keep up with my brain.

There is no way I can blog smart when these two are not efficiently co-ordinating.
Or co-ordinating efficiently. Whatever.

I better go to bed.

No comments: