Me time!

I love going out with friends and family.
I love to interact with people.
I am very friendly in fact.
I seek and I enjoy the company of others to the fullest.


I am just pretty darn gregarious!


But,

I also adore being on my own.


Going to the movies with my own company.
Being able to dine out by myself.
Go for swims with no one but my goggles and swimsuit.
Shoe-shopping with me, myself and I.

Or simply,

Reading a good book at my home’s balcony on Sunday mornings accompanied by Dad Dearest's beautiful green plants.
Cook on my own (even if it’s Maggi Mee).
Solve a puzzle on my own.
Or just listening to the radio in my room while staring at the ceiling.

Oh they are liberating, damn it. Life is such a gift!


Ok now for the ceramah part...

I believe that when you can enjoy YOUR OWN company, that is when you are able to enjoy being with others.
We need to be sure of ourselves and be confident of our own capabilities before others can be of us.


Besides, when we do things without others, we are forced to be independent and confident.
We have time to think of what we want; to reflect and to accept.

TO LOVE! :)


We need a bit of everything in life, I suppose. And the ability to balance them together.

We must not wait for people to complete us.
Why? Because I think we should be complete on our own!
Nobody else should complete us.
We have to be that assured of our own beliefs and that serene with our own mind.

People will say and do things (directly or indirectly) that make us question ourselves. It happens to me all the time. And even to the most self-assured stuck-up asshole on Earth. And it is perfectly normal.
But as long as we stay strong, do not lose our faiths, just get up and regain the composure even at the hardest times.

Make our lives better than ever. We owe ourselves that.

Just start believing!


:)


Now will you please excuse me, I have to go the toilet.

ALONE of course!

No comments: