I miss you

Dear Mr. Exercise,

I miss you, my love.
I miss all the dates we had. Everyday without fail.
And I miss how much I yearn to see you.

And you naughty, you always made me perspire like mad ;)

It is good to have you back.
I almost forgot how amazing you made me feel.
Thank god it was only almost.

You have no idea how much I regret dumping you. How dumb of me.
I am sorry. I mean it. Please do accept my apology.
I feel sorry for myself as well because my act of not keeping you only made me feel lazy and fat.

I am feeling sorry no more.
I am going to welcome you back with open arms.

Finally my love, I am feeling it all again.

Oh you make me feel damn good. DAMN good, damn it.


My love, you rock, do you know?


I will DO YOU (LOL!) everyday, you have my words.



Sealed with a kiss,
Jaryn



(I think it was very obvious, but just in case, I was talking about exercising. Yeah.)

7 comments:

CL said...

OMG. you will DO exercise. HAHAH. sorry for not being able to attend yesterday's meet up! :((

Quin said...

*sob* i have been missing him as well.. not that i see him regularly in the past but he is practically non existent in my life now....!!!

Jaryn said...

chia li..its okay!! will see u soon ok? we go shopping or for coffee, talk about zac efron!!

and kok quin, awww...one day when u come back, we can go and "DO" it together! badminton or sumthing. hehehe.

Shannel Ooi said...

hahaha.. Like the way u describe it. haha

Jaryn said...

hehehe..thanks shannel!! see u in penang so so soon! :D

SHARYQ said...

Ohh darling..come share your love with me will you?

Muahhh!! :D

Jaryn said...

sharon dearie, of course! he is HOT, u'll love him.