Dr Footie

Sorry.
I went AWOL yesterday. Was sick.
Vommited.
Laosai-ed.

Food poisoning I suppose.
I did not see the doctor.
Just slept the entire day.


Yesterday, I had to skip the Red Box session with my SGGS friends.
Damn.

And I was still too weak to go for dimsum this morning with another group of SGGS friends.
Another damn.


I do feel better now.
Thank goodness.

But my head still feels a little light.
Like, it's floating buoyantly, skipping from one cloud to another, lol.


My legs are stubbornly wobbly just yet.
But they'll come back strong.
And before you know it, I will be back partying around town! Whoohooo!


It's weekend again, and United will be playing against Blackburn.

Rooney and Scholes will be out.
Berbatov will be striking it up with Tevez.
As usual, I can't wait.

If there is any medication that can cure my indisposition, it's definitely seeing United players play astoundingly phenomenal football.
Or the anticipation of it.
:)




No comments: