camwhore coasters!

In case you have not already noticed because you were hibernating for the last 5 years,
us girls (yes even 21-year-olds) love to camwhore, and we are not ashamed of it.

So why do we adore taking our own pictures?

The reason is simple, because we are pretty and cute and hot.
And we want to capture our beauty!
DUH.

I was half-kidding.


So, we camwhore in bedrooms...


In the bathroom, with the reflections of mirrors...


In boutiques and shopping complexes...
And many other places, well any other places actually!


But I recently acquired a new skill.
I brought cam-whoring to a whole new level.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I camwhore while I ride rollercoasters!!


Mind you, I take the shots during the scary times ok.
It's dangerously awesome.

I am awesome.
HAHAHA.

And no, I did not berani membuta-tuli!
I was sure I would NOT drop a sweat.

From the amount of times I went on those rides over the past few years, I simply just was not afraid of the rides anymore!

Do not try this at home!

3 comments:

Quin said...

don't u think the term "camwhoring" is just so degrading? i read this post of urs and just can't stop myself from sharing a little opinion of mine.

when i first read this term, all i cud think is that the term must come from a guy. there's really nothing wrong with taking pictures of urself, but why give it such an ugly name? what confuses me all the more is that i seemed to be the only one to find something very wrong with this term.

neways, back to ur post. kudos for snapping that on the roller coaster. no matter how many times i go on that ride, it still gives me butterflies. all i can do is squeeze my eyes shut and scream my lungs out. no thought what-so-ever to picture taking.

Jaryn said...

hey kok quin! thanks for ur opinion on the term!

i understand and respect what you think about the word.
I have to admit, in many many ways, i feel the same way too.

But i have got accustomed to the word already, to the extent that it no longer poses or means anything degrading to me whatsoever.

Let's just say we all have different perspective of things, none of which are wrong.

:)
Cheers!

Quin said...

haha.. for that cool reply, you get a BUTTERFLY AWARD for being one of the coolest blogs i have read.

want the details? go here: http://mypencilstories.blogspot.com/2008/10/feature-002-butterfly-award.html