The yellow bus

I want to go back to school.

The red prefect-skirt which I am pretty sure won't fit my waist now.

The not-so-white Bata canvas school shoes.

The half-done Physics reports.
(Dunno how to do! So, last minute copy Mei Ying's!)

The 20 cents Soya Bean drink.
(20 cents ok!! If now got 20 cents soya bean, cows will fly and I will have boobs as big as Pamela ok!)

The boring Pendidikan Moral lessons.

The even more boring Add Maths lessons.

The fun.
The innocence.
The not-so-innocent.
The games.
The laughs.
The people.

The freaking everything.

That five years. Pretty f*cking fantastic.

You get the point. LOL.

I want to go back.

Well, I don't really want to go back. I just want to go back.
You know what I mean? Eh?

If you do, you'll know life is not the same without the NON-air conditioned yellow school bus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyoh if now no aircon then gg lar...stop dreaming charky...ur still in school...*bell rings*...hahahahaha...too bad theres a law in front of the school.....

Jaryn said...

hahaha..aww i miss u,jon!!!

come back n we can go dating! hehehehe