We lost :(

Liverpool 2 - 1 Manchester United.

Yes, United lost.

I was so so sad after the match ok :(


We lost. They won.
Not going to give excuses.
The better team did win.

Sir Alex Ferguson says it best.

Here's what I got from Manutd.com

*****

Sir Alex Ferguson admitted Liverpool deserved to win the game at Anfield because United failed to cope with their physical approach.

In a subdued post-match interview, Ferguson accepted the Reds were second best and was unhappy with the way his side conceded both goals in the 2-1 defeat.

My overall view of the match is that Liverpool were the far better team,
the United manager told.

“They tackled us, got about us and harassed us, forcing us to make mistakes, and we didn’t cope with that well. That was the source of our defeat.”

*****


:(

I've said it many times but I will say it again, losing makes me love the team more. Really :)

With that said, United will bounce back.



P.S: Singing "You'll Never Walk Alone" eh, Liverpool fans?

I'D RATHER WALK ALONE, ok!

No comments: