Lipstick!

I crave for a new lipstick.

Bold red.
Light pink.
Soft orange with glitters. Without glitters.

Any colour.

Any lipstick.

Any brand.

I just crave for a new one.

I know.

It's kinda weird. For me at least.

Because when I crave for something,
it's usually shoes and mostly food.

But never make-ups. What more lipstick.
(Does a person even ever crave for new make-ups?)

I do not even put on my lipstick every day.


I do only when I go for wedding dinners. Or parties.
Or when I am in the mood.


Haha.

But truth is, I do not need a new one.

I have at least four already.

Yeah.

I definitely do not need a new one.
(Until I get my salary that is)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol~!!!

crave for lip stick..why not?

i know i crave for lip gloss... XP

got tons of them..and when i go to the mall..i ESPECIALLY & PURPOSELY avoid every section that sells them...cos...i cant resist them somehow...ahahhah~!!! XP

but i failed anyway... submit to them too easily...lol~!!!

Jaryn said...

girls will always be girls, huh!

hehehe!