Letting my heart soar, heh!

This is it.
Final year.
Freaking final year.

If there is anything I want to do or prove, it is now.
I am going to work hard this time around.
Of course, I am going to play hard too.

But I am going to make sure I work just as hard, not if harder.

Exam isn't until May 2009, but I have certain things that I need to prove to myself.

I am capable of achieving what I want.
Heck I am sure I am capable of achieving more than what I want.

We all do.
But only if we are willing to fight for it.


I did not fight hard for my Year Two.

Preparing for my Year Two was like preparing to attend a prom.
It was complete, but just not exactly.

I bought a new dress, but not a new pair of shoes, thinking the old pair ought to do it.
The day finally arrived.
I permed my hair.
I dressed up, only to realise that the dress I bought did not
match the colour of the shoes.

I applied the foundation, the eyeshadow, the eye-liner, the mascara, the lipstick.
But I forgot the blusher and I didn't exactly learn the proper way to apply the foundation.
So I went to the prom not totally prepared.
I went to the prom having known I did not apply my make-ups in the best way, and having known that if I have tried to learn how to apply them better,
I would have looked so much prettier.



I just did not put in all my heart.

I studied my ass off when exams were approaching for sure, but I know deep inside, my ass didn't exactly come off.
You know what I mean?

I could have studied THAT MUCH harder.

But to hell with could have's and what if's.


This is like the match point for a big long challenging yet wonderful match of badminton.

I am one point away winning.

If I do not use all my might now, then when?
( Wana wait until Malaysia snow, ka?)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u go gurl...

Jaryn said...

Thanks jonnnnn!! muuuaks!