An impressive 9-hour

Just how many steps I had to take, and how many drops of sweat it took, how many muscles I stretched in one hour to get RM 4.50!

That is like, USD 1.30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.

I am not complaining though, work is fun and I learn new stuffs, make new friends and of course, freaking learn the value of the freaking money!

Not that I have not understood how hard is it to make money, I just re-learned it again!

It is good anyway that we are constantly being reminded of the value of money.
It is always always a blessing!

:)


So, how did my Raya Eve go?

Work today was tiring as usual, but fun as usual too.

So glad Damien and Tommy met up with me when my shift ended.
It rocks ohhhhhh-biggggg-time when friends come visit you at work.

For dinner, Damien wanted TGIF, but Tommy and I veto his plan! HAHAHA.
We decided on a relatively cheaper Nando's instead.
And then we watched Eagle Eye starring damn-why-are-there-so-many-hot-guys-Shia LaBeouf.

Heh.

Good dinner, good movie, good laughs!
Not a bad day, not at all!
Thanks guys! MUAH.




Btw, I read somewhere that elephant spends 23 hours in a day....EATING!
I am not the only one then! :D


1 comment:

Quin said...

shea lebeouf is hot.

right.

(sorry, but i'm sorta-kinda-maybe-probably doubting ur sanity.)