I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away!

Pick-up lines make me laugh.

They are ridiculous, lame, absurd and inane.
(Sometimes a little smart. But those are extremely rare)

They are funny nonetheless.

So annoyingly funny I laugh at them a lot.


I give out a loud ridiculous HAHAHAHAHAHA which is followed by
a few uncontrolled super-embarrassing snorts or grunts.

Yeah.

But before you think pick-up line are used AT ME...?

NO. NO NO NO.

In fact, I don't remember that last time I get them.

Nah.
I am hardly the hottest girl in the room.

I do not have asses that stop the traffic. Duh!

Well, I obviously do have asses.
I have big asses actually.
They are just heavy.

They do not attract pick-up lines.

Well, okay.
Enough of those.

Point is, I just want to share some of the
pick-up lines I find most foolish but also amusing!
Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

1) Hi, my name is Justin. Just in credible.


2) Do you want a hotdog to go with those buns?


3) Hey babe, can I have your number?
I think they look better in my pocket than in your head.


4) Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary?


5) Do you raise chicken? Coz you certainly raised my cock!

(Number 5 makes me puke and laugh the hardest)

-------------------------------------------------------------

And I found from the internet some interesting ways
for women to respond to pick-up lines too! Funny!


1) Guy: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
Girl: Oh really? If I could, I would put F and U together.

2) Guy : Does beauty runs in your family?
Girl : Obviously not in yours!

3) Guy:So baby, your place or mine?
Girl: Both. I'll go to mine and you'll go to yours.

4) Guy: What is it like being the most beautiful girl in the bar?
Girl: What is it like being the biggest liar on Earth?

------------------------------------------


LOL!!!

:D

Ahh.. Is it hot in here? Or it is just you? ;)

No comments: